Saturday, July 12, 2008

Restaurant Review: Chevy's Drive In -- Bristol, CT -- Forget About It

I did not plan to use this space to review restaurants, but part of the purpose of this blog is for me to be able to vent. Tonight (7-12-2008) I had an absolutely terrible attempt at a dining experience at Chevy's Drive In on Farmington Avenue in Bristol, CT. I use the word "attempt" because we never got our food. If you are from the Bristol area, I would recommend saving your money and not bothering with this place.
Without getting into details, the service was so bad that I left before my food arrived. The waiters were rude and incompetent. The table next to us left a nasty note telling them what they thought of the restaurant, so it was not just me. If you want the details, leave a post and I can expound.
I hope I can save some of my local readers some time, money, and aggravation.

I apologize to my non-local readers for including such a Bristol-specific post, but this was very likely the worst restaurant experience I have had in my life. I could not let it pass without writing about it.

There. I feel a little better now.

No comments: