Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Neil Cavuto is a New Liberty Alert Hero

I'm a little late to the party on this one, but Neil Cavuto of the Fox News Network has become my new hero for this week. Up to this point, I have not seen a lot of Neil, but the other day I happened to catch an interview he conducted with New Jersey Democratic Congressman Frank Pallone regarding off-shore oil drilling. Neil Cavuto totally whipped the floor with this clueless congressman. You can see the transcript of the interview here:

Unfortunately I was not able to find a video of the interview. However, since I was so impressed with this interview, I searched for other Neil Cavuto interviews. Check out this one on YouTube:

It's refreshing to finally see a reporter that does not take any bull from these double talking politicians.

I can't speak for Neil Cavuto's entire body of work, but these recent interviews really impressed me. I will be looking to catch Neil's show on the Fox News Network in the future. Neil's show is called Your World with Neil Cavuto. A link to the show is below:

No comments: